Quick Glance of this razor pocket mod kids scooter reviews?
- Comfortable and quiet electric scooter, Designed for kids aged 12+ . Though consumers have mentioned even their 8+ kids enjoyed it. I’ve talked about this below, at the last part.
- Features 12-inch pneumatic tires, a padded seat and a rear suspension system to ensure comfort.
- Good hand operated rear braking system, has storage compartment under seat.
- Good feedback from consumers, and comes with warranty.
- For More Details Click Here
The Razor Pocket Mod Miniature Euro Electric Scooter is a battery-powered chain-driven electric motor operated scooter that offers high-performance along with a vintage-inspired body. The scooter is powerful, can go up to 15 mph and is designed for kids of 12 and more.
It also features a pair of 12-inch pneumatic tires along with a rear suspension system to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable ride. The scooter is tough and able to handle user of 170 lbs max. It also comes with various color options.
Great features of Razor Pocket Mode Miniature Euro Electric Scooter:
- A very quiet electric motor driven scooter will make almost no sound while riding.
- Variable-speed, a chain-driven powerful electric motor for maximum power transfer, can speed up to 15 mph, which is fast enough to have fun or a quick trip to the corner store for a 13 year or more old kid, not enough to get an accident.
- A comfortable electric scooter with 12-inch pneumatic tires, rear suspension, and a padded seat.
- Two good quality 12V( 24V combined power) batteries, can go up to 10 miles with a single charge.
- A good hand-operated rear braking system ensuring safety.
- Some useful features like Twist-grip acceleration control, Retractable center-mount kickstand and storage compartment under the seat.
- A good enough length of warranty for an electric scooter, making you tension free for first use.
Razor pocket mod has got a great feedback from consumers. Consumers reported it was well-built and comfortable fun machine for there kids.
To mention, many of the consumers have reported that they bought it for their 7-10 year kid also, though the minimum recommended age was 12. But surprisingly, they had no issue whatever.
They’ve said that even their 8 or 9-year kid enjoyed it much and could ride it safely. So, I would say it’s a go even for a 8+ year old kid.
It’s fairly priced regarding its performance and durability. Price with photos and warranty details can be checked from here.